Rumor has it that gangsta rap artist Waka Flocka Flame and his lovely bride Tammy Rivera MAY be in the works for a spin-off TV show from VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.”
I would be the PERFECT addition to the cast as…Waka and Tammy’s zany, clueless Caucasian housekeeper! Here are some reasons why I would be the perfect housekeeper for Big Homie Flock:
1. I haven’t yet lost my post-divorce binge-eating weight, so I’m plump and cuddly.
2. I’m old, very old. I’m 54, perfect housekeeper age.
3. I suck at housework so that could be a hilarious subplot.
4. I’ve already gone viral with Flocka, (read my viral post “How a Waka Flocka Concert Ended My Marriage & Saved My Life“) so I’ve lived through all the glory and humiliation that comes with going unexpectedly viral. I can handle fame.
5. I love Flocka and Miss Tammy and think they are awesome people and parents.
Here are some of my ideas for story plots:
– I accidentally tape over Waka’s new mixtape with me singing country music!
– Waka asks me to cook a soul food dinner for guests and I think he means Seoul, Korea!
– Waka asks me to find someone to get him a grille so I buy him a Weber!
– I do Waka’s laundry and because I don’t know to separate the colors, all his gangsta clothes come out pink!
– I’m cooking with turnips and Waka and I get into a crazy dialogue about “I need a turnip” “Turn up for what?” “Turnip for the recipe!”
– Waka complains about “All these stupid Vines” so I accidentally cut down his prize-winning ivy tree!
If you agree that’s I’d be a perfect compliment to the Lifestyles of the Rich and Flockas, please let Waka, Tammy and VH1 know.